Make a Gift
You can contribute to the mission of Seattle University’s School of Theology and Ministry in a number of ways:
Time and Talents
Volunteers are always welcome. They make an enormous difference in the lives of faculty, staff, and students. Volunteers receive orientation and training in specific responsibilities. All volunteer efforts are deeply appreciated.
Cash contributions may be made in a lump sum or pledged over a specific period of time. Checks may be made out to “Seattle University” with the program or scholarship fund identified in the memo line. You are welcome to give online via our secure site, by clicking here. Please be sure to designate your gift to the school or one of our scholarships or programs. Thank you for your support!
Long-term funding can be given to the school through an endowment, which also can be specified for projects, educational funds, and facilities. Donors have funded endowments using the following:
- Stocks, Bonds, and Mutual Funds
- A gift of securities may allow you to eliminate long-term capital gains taxes while providing significant support to Seattle University’s School of Theology and Ministry now and in the future.
- Bequests / Estate Planning
- Donors make a powerful statement and have community impact when they name Seattle University’s School of Theology and Ministry as a beneficiary in their wills, living trusts or retirement plans. Join the Legacy Society today!
- Life Insurance Policies
- Either new or older policies with cash values can make a great gift.
- Charitable Trusts and Gift Annuities
- A charitable trust or a gift annuity can be established that provides income and tax benefits to the donor while providing current or future income. The gift will eventually support the School of Theology and Ministry.
Contact Maria Groen
Senior Director of Development
Seattle University School of Theology and Ministry
206-296-6955 or firstname.lastname@example.org